2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The intention behind all e-courses is to guide you towards authenticity and empowerment. I hope that you will find the process enjoyable and enlightening however you may also find parts of it challenging - particularly if you explore inherited, self-limiting beliefs or emotional childhood memories along the way. These may bring up temporary ‘negative’ feelings such as sadness, anger, guilt, disappointment or anxiety (which should transform over time as you find your voice, lay down healthy boundaries and learn to be more self-loving), however if these emotions persist or if you find yourself totally overwhelmed by them, please reach out to me for further one-to-one support or seek alternative professional help. You alone are responsible for your emotional and mental well-being.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
I expressly acknowledge that Lavinia Brown is neither a psychologist, psychotherapist nor a counsellor, and that any of her e-courses may involve discovering and processing painful feelings. I assume sole risk of harm and loss, and, for myself and my heirs, irrevocably waive, release, and discharge Lavinia Brown and her agents from any and all liabilities and claims (contractual, statutory, and tortious) that may arise in connection with my participation in these e-courses, including but not limited to claims for emotional distress.
If you purchase any e-course from Lavinia Brown you acknowledge that you have read and understood this disclaimer, waiver and release.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.